Use this reflector to reduce glare from your 60-, 80, 100-, 150-, 200-, or 240-Watt UFO LED High-Bay Light and to create a traditional high-bay look.
Use this reflector to reduce glare from your 60-, 80, 100-, 150-, 200-, or 240-Watt UFO LED High-Bay Light and to create a traditional high-bay look. The polycarbonate reflector installs around the fixture’s lens and comes with screws to secure it in place.
A conical bottom cover is available for anti-glare using. It can be attached to a same size polycarbonate reflector.
PC Reflector Dimensions:
The installation of the LED High Bay Light with PC Reflector
– Read through this manual before installation.
– Handle the product with care.
– The product must be grounded.
– This product must be installed and maintained by a certified electrician.
– Consult with the manufacturer before maintenance.
– Turn OFF the power before installation and maintenance.
– Make sure the products are securely installed.
– The housing might become hot after operation.
– Primary use：high-bay luminaires for commercial and industrial buildings.
– Make sure the construction is strong enough to support the products.
– The product will automatically shut down once the temperature goes too high; and will automatically turn on once it cools down.
– The external flexible cable or cord of this luminaire cannot be replaced; if the cord is damaged, the luminaire shall be destroyed.